Friday, August 27, 2010 ♥
Words just to fill in the blank ; Friday, August 27, 2010
Remember I once asked you.. Will you look for me if I one day dissapear? you said you will but if I dissapear too far than it will be hard but you will try... I was happy even though I know you just answered me for the sake of doing so because you will forget this as soon as the conversation ends for the night... Because even if I turn away to cry there will be no warmth hug or soft words from you it all feels just like a military strictness but still I stayed on why? Because that's just you and I love you just the way you are whether you ate good or bad I just love you if I have to choose between loving you and living I will use my last breath to love you....