Tuesday, October 6, 2009 ♥
yipee!! ; Tuesday, October 06, 2009
6/10/2009 (Tuesday)
took off today brought mom to hosp appt =) then took soo log there la omg! wanted to visit Tini but by the time I finish my dinner bloody late already -.- hmm... nevermind at most tomorrow meet Maria in the morning then go visit Tini =) get well soon K? =) and 1 more special thing tomorrow is CHALET for BABY and I its the to RELAX and REJUVENATE haha!!!
5/10/2009(Monday)
okay went to work as usual got a call from steph and got to know my dear TINI in Hospi and its like she has been in since sat I was WTH!! nobody tell me until now =( so worried la.... this woman ar aiyoh why so careless to get high fever hope u get betta k =) and take alot of care =)
Labels: Ps I love you