Saturday, September 12, 2009 ♥
Lost ; Saturday, September 12, 2009
12/9/2009 (Saturday)
Lost is the only word I can describe about my day..... stuff didnt turn out well for me... not sure what I did in my past life but guess this could have been my retribution?? i don't know I just cant think...
Felt lost and pathetic mom still shit other stuff at me... -.- went over my aunt hse... help her with her stuff... but like no appitiete to eat....dont why eat so little still vomit what i ate... felt so giddy...-.- but nvm... I cant let her worry so much so i tried continue as normal..... then after that off to hub to meet mom... then after that home... so dumb until bath also fall and hit my head so clumsy.... but it hurts and I wonder why I never die -.- ok tomorrow work... i wonder how am I ever going to have the correct mind to work hais...
* I hope the celeb tmr is not called off...
*I hope things is back to where it is good and nice..
but guess god wont be that kind to me.. so yea..Labels: I love you no matter what