Friday, September 25, 2009 ♥
FORMULA 1 RACE ; Friday, September 25, 2009
25/9/2009 (Friday)
DAY 1
okay today F1 frist day practice round .... gosh the sun can really burn not good =(
Dor and I seriously feel sick man =( then we settle out lunch there..... after that WORK! lols... and guess what dor and I ate soooo freaking late soooo PISSED OFF LA! omg! so tired this job can kill me man =(
K.o immediately after i got home...
26/9/2009 (Saturday)
DAy 2
OMG! felt soo tired like I can anytime fall back into bed not good.... sun hot again.......
then as usual work! -.- damm tired man! I swear we work more than we are paid -.- no good and wanna vomit the stupid frist aid tent is got consultation but no medication lol! -.- got home and K.O!
27/9/2009 (Sunday)
FINAL DAY
omg! finally its the end omg! its killing me omg! okay am soooo tired i got home finish my stuff and K.o direct =) then tomorrow work full at OG omg!
Labels: letargic