Friday, October 9, 2009 ♥
chalet!!! ; Friday, October 09, 2009
9/10/2009 (Friday)
Last day of our SWEET! LOVELY! chalet moments =( sad to leave...
then had breakfast cum lunch at Mac =) then off to W/s to buy my pre-paid card =) then off to take mrt to home but baby go straight to see his mom got op today Baby I pray with all my heart for her to recover soon =) hmm... then off to polyclinic got my referral to hospi its like finally... -.- then off to home to do what I have to do......... tmr off but didnt get to see baby and I hope baby mom get well soon. =)
8/10/2009 (Thursday)
Chalet 2nd day =)
woke up pretty early... then laze ard for awhile then out to eat lunch at downtown, the price was there but the worth isn't there =( then off for our movie marathon =) we watched (500 days of summer), (Cloudy with the chance of a meatball) and (FAME) =D
7/10/2009 (Wednesday)
First day! before chalet went to hospi to visit Tini as I wasn't able to do so the last 2days but now I did =) but the unlucky part is My line went dead... lols... then baby and I had prob contacting eah other... =( so we meet up at downtown mac then off we go to chalet then had alittle issue with the satff at the counter then after that we retire to our unit then we spend our day shopping for food at Ntuc haha fun! =)
Labels: with much love