Tuesday, April 21, 2009 ♥
tuesday.... ; Tuesday, April 21, 2009
21/4/2009 (Tuesday)well school at 11am... met steph at 10.30am... sit at mc for awhile then.. cabb-ed to sch again... then meet fiona at cafe 1 then off to class... almost blurr out in Biz Envr class... and talked alot of rot in care session got to know my classmates well there are a whole lot of interesting people in my class Haha then... couldn't concentrate during POA lessons... math is my weakest link... felt really sleepy... nevermind....finished up my homework at home then... after that pulled claire to join my group for OFA lessons... she was nice =) well new friends =) somehow I was hoping my live to get better =) well but I rather maintain my quiet life right now I just want to end my 2yrs peacefully... then after class straight back home and basket! keith don't believe I so good will go home straight gong la he Haha
*sigh.... I am like super dissapointed with someone.... I hope she will take the turn around road soon...
Labels: better tomorrow