Tuesday, April 21, 2009 ♥
Random ; Tuesday, April 21, 2009

hmm... just felt weird suddenly wanna type it out what I feel... people who were once so close became so far... people who you never know you will ever meet suddenly became part of your life... guess this is just part of the changing part in life... there are times when I look back... I feel like I left behind so much so much memories but guess I just gotta move... just like the earth revolve around the sun and the moon revolve around the earth.... people change everyone chnage... and so did I... guess all this are just part and parcel of life... need to adjust and to get use to the new changes in life... well... although life right now is kinda plain... but recently found abit of colours... its only slowly painting.... 1 wrong step in the colour combination well all will go wrong the picture will turn dull and ugly... nevermind all that its not like I never faced the worst before... its okay I will just pick myself up again....
Labels: random