Monday, April 6, 2009 ♥
Hate! ; Monday, April 06, 2009
6/4/2009 (Monday)hmm.... well... went back to work... do mid-shift ALONE! Alice left the company already was kinda sad sad.... =( hmm... nevermind then... just work.... feel like leaving this job if given a choice I will of I can get another better job immediately...
5/4/2009 (Sunday)well just came back from Ipoh this morning around 6.30am... damm it fell damm super angry and super tired.... I freaking hate my dad and I swear he will get his retribution I swear! he claiming me as the conman the fascist but to me I deem his as the conman and the fascist and another the jew! basket! hate him! my plan fail my and this trip just made me realise my dad's absence will make no big significance in my life now and forever! lols! then rott in bed for the rest of the time until around 7.45pm had a last min movie date with keith lols! Haha we watch some random lame chinese movie and the kuku keith says that the movie is as lame as me -.- basket him! Haha then after that we walked to near jubilee there and had long john... basket... sick till cannot finsh my food blame it on the damm coach I took back to singapore... lols! 4/4/2009 (Saturday)hmm... last day in Ipoh and I hope to get out of there soon lols... talk all morning... then my dad brought us to jusco to do some small and short shopping the palce damm super big lols... and I bought the wood bangle.. then bought earring then bought some face wax stuff lols... then after that went for dinner I hate lots of prata until keith curse me with a big tummy ass him man! Haha back quickly and packed up then set of the the bus terminal then end up in lots of jam missed our bus then end up chasing the bus in the middle of the road lucky for us we manage to get on our bus and head back to singapore home sweet home =)
3/4/2009 (Friday)well kinda start off with a very bad day there... then there are like lots of questioning between my dad, his new wife, my brother and I.... basket we talked all day... then no shopping no nothing of what my dad have promise me anyway I have already long expect this to happen... well after 15 yrs of his absence in my life he is still nothing to me... even if me going over there to have a brief reunion with him there's only 2 purpose... 1 is to get the doc's sign and 2 is to know is he the man and the kind of jerk father I have heard about for all my 15yrs after I last saw or make it easy I actually never knew him anyway... but my stay there have confirm me something he is really a big time liar!
but since he wants to still put on a mask we too will put on a mask act as if nothing has happen...
then at night we went to the street coffee shop and have our dinner and I bought some tibits form there and I make sure my dad pay it all lols...
then after that back to my dad's house then... we chatted for awhile... then he brought my bro and my bro's bestie and me out for supper then back to his home then chat fior awhile longer then sleep....
2/4/2009 (Thursday)well... first day today arriving at Ipoh to see my dad lols! not so much into looking forward to see him anyway.... but after arriving we waited for like 30mins or so for my dad to come pick us up from the bus termninal... then we arrive a my dad's house okay pretty but he live off that woman anyway so who care's lols...
then after that the maid made noodle for us as breakfast then... suddenly his wife mother came over in rage and looks pretty furious then.... she talked to the maid then suddenly sat down and talk to us then... we told her our intentions lols... so we are not there to get anything from her daughter but only from our dad lols... then after our conversation we made good parting then... that when all the trouble came... lols... but somehow it works the way I want it to Haha...
1/4/2009 (Wednesday)well change shift with alice then work in the mnorning.... and today night leaving for Ipoh ... and I so dread the long journey bus ride... dammit! basket! I look like an idiot at the custom... because I have never travelled alone out before basket! haha
Labels: relieving the past hate you