Monday, April 20, 2009 ♥
another day ; Monday, April 20, 2009
20/4/2009 (Monday)back to school again... meet steph in the morning then cab-ed to school again lessons as per normal.... almost slept in class again.... lols....
19/4/2009 (Sunday) Today... its the last day of the sales yeah! then meet keith after I Knock off we meet at city hall then change train to amk then off to movie watched the show "knowing" the show was cool man =) then after that we talked for awhile at the void deck of my block then after that home =) then for him back to camp the next day duty to stand there and waste time haha
18/4/2009 (Saturday)well went to work as usual found out alot of rubbish stuff that darn bitych she's really out to ruin peoples lives... just because of her I get implicated into the matter that wasn't suppose to be any of my business to bother about... and she tries to sow discord between everyone... what is this man! I dont think she is even fit to be a supervisor.... lols...
Labels: praying that the change are for the better