Thursday, March 12, 2009 ♥
peace... ; Thursday, March 12, 2009
12/3/2009 (Thursday)Hmm... woke up pretty late then got ready everything to bring my mom to her hospi appt but found 2 disaster..
disaster 1: my b'day gift a levi's shirt... the sleeve was hit by some other colours during washing... wth!...
disaster 2: I can find my bloody shorts! wth!
forget it I just slip on my jeans and tank top then off we go to the hospi...
good news my moms stitches can be remove already =) but still I have to do her wound dressing and woah another good stuff I was compliment by the nurse that I did a good job with the dressing and had talent for this kinda job but I was like I go weak to my knees when i see blood wth!
then cabb-ed home do whatever stuff I have to do
11/3/2009(Wednesday)hmm... well start my day not too bad no more drilling peace to sleeping till I am happy haha
then washed up-and do stuff i need to do then off to work... but something weird happen...
around the traffic junction while I was waiting for the damm traffic light to turn green for the pedestrains to cross a lady around her mid-50s came up to me from behind and shock me by saying ' Miss you are so beautiful' I taken by surprise with the word that came outta her mouth... I was like thinking auntie are you okay I am not beautiful.... lols... but said thank you anyway.... and still kept thinking about it... its like weird I don't always get compliments... and also don't know how to take them... well forget it...
then trained-ed to work =)
Labels: weird