Went to work as usual except I was very early today in fact very very super early....
Then work as usual...
then went home with rosline while waiting with her for her husband to give us a lift home... I saw IVAN haha and he is going to JB today wahaha
but when I got home I received a very bad news its about my dad he texted my brother.... he said some stuff that really made me angry... we just made a simple request is it really that hard... He talkes about his suffering what about us.... he didn't feed us my mom and her side of people did they loved us, if he loves us as much as he said he would have try to do somthing... but for 18 years of my life I saw none no actions of trying at all.... I know all that I was given from him are all excuses... but yet I still choose ti give him a chance but tonight I flared.... I don't know what to do I just hate it when he says eveything....
To Dad:
Mom did't say anything much of you being an asshole... but why do you have to condemm her... and try to even sow discord between us and mom, what do you stand to get?
tell me what?
its just a simple request but you are trying to hard and too much until you made matter worst...
I have enough... but who cares to you its always kor kor come first so its okay I was never alive in you... and you used my name inbetween kor kor and your conversation just because you know kor kor and I are both close.... but how much do you understand us?
do you think just words alone can dissolve everything... right now I believe it only dissolve our family relationship with you....
4/3/2009 (Wednesday)
hmm... well... woke up pretty late.... then my 2nd aunt came forced me to wake up.... to do what to COOK! I said it once I am a disaster in the kitchen... I can't cook and I might even burn down the Kitchen if i ever did massive cooking wth! okay but still surrender to my aunt.... then I washed up and start the woks and pans moving haha well overall for lesson 1 I did not bad haha for the first time mom says that she likes my soup haha okay good and rice just nice...everthing just nice Haha but I can bet I will forget this when she ask me to cook again Haha
then I went to bath....
around 7.3o I ask my 3rd auntto wake up...
we went Aljunied curcuit road believe or not there is a coffee shop there... called lam bee restaurant.... thats where I spent my childhood only when Iam in primary 1 then I go home.....
had lots of good and bad memories there.... had fun... was love plenty by people there as my bro and I are the eldest 2 grandchild in the family..... that was an advantage at least time spent with my grandparents was longer.... memories with them are more clearer....
when I return there today there are alot of changes theres a new owner there are also chnages to the design in the interior........ althought my grandparents left already.... but memories there are all deeply etch in my heart =) I wanted to so return to the old good times without worries but with people who truly care and truely love me.... and won't neglect me... I hate the real world... I hate the reality... I hate the fact that all that was once real became lost.... and only live in my memories... but what choice do I have people have to grow up thats what I am doing grow up.... people have to learn I am also learning.... but I am learning.... way faster... not education but life..... who knows? I bet none because I appear all normal and fine.... But I don't like being felt sorry for.... I don't like being sympathise... i don't need all this I just need surport.... so far I have seen people around me clean and totally clear.... I know who have been there and who was not... I kept my silence... because when I know my job with you is done... i move on.... until I found that proper place.... with the proper people I can tag with and feel no distance....
but remember when you lose my signal means I am prepare to walked away.... because why should I do more when I am no longer the importance in your life to put it straight it's 'I am NoLonger Needed'... my job has ended so its time I walk away... I don't force I will also not say... people come and go I believe... and I will walked on in life just as usual like when I was initially.... because this a just another chapter in my life... if you want to walk back into my life.... well its hard to be just the same anymore.... maybe if there's effort thing can be turned around... because I remember someonce once told me.... forgiving is virture.... so from then it was slam in me that its easy to forgive but tiring to hate =)
but people do not take my leniency for granted.... because I can gurantee there will be no good end... for I believe in karma.
walk with me if you think you can leave if you think you can;t but no worries i don't die mid-way because... I will still beable to cope just as one person...
*Hey I wasn't talking about a boy or a a broken relationship HAHAH well guess you people have to make a guess then =)
well.... this is just for today.... after being at aljunied we head off to Jalan Kayu for prata waited for my uncle my bro my cousin to come then we ordered together... then after I finished my supper My Beloved Stephanie called to ask me call Tai Jun HAhah so after I reached home I do all my stuff settled for my comp and dailed taijun no. and conference HAHAH talked crap over the phone Haha then after that my mom too back her phone so bye I have to hang up Haha then chatted with a long time friend Imran Haha and found out a very shocking news Haha then after that Blog all about my day haha