Tuesday, March 10, 2009 ♥
INSANE ; Tuesday, March 10, 2009
10/3/2009 (Tuesday)DAMMIT! today another round of those god-damm drilling! I seriously am turning nuts! wth!
I end up waking up earlier than usual again! I was like so fustrated not into any good mood just want to kill someone gosh! hate this then I got ready head out bought breakfast for both my mom and I then after that sponge her then by the time I am done okay I can get my butt outta the house and head to work =) then bye-bye drilling =)
9/3/2009 (Monday)hmm.... BLOODY HELL I COULD HAVE GOTTEN ALIITLE MORE SLEEP THAN MY USUAL FEW HOURS AND I WAS AWAKEN BY SOME FUCKING LOUD DRILLING BENEATH FROM WHERE I AM SLEEPING DAMMIT! AND THE LOUD DRLLING COMES ALONG WITH SOME AWFUL VIBRATION TO THE HOUSE WHICH MADE ME FELT LIKE I AM IN THE MIDS OF AN EARTHQUAKE DISASTER DAMMIT!Then my mom and I ran from room to room to try to see which room isn't affected that badly!but still No use.... so i went o washed up refresh myself get ready for work... then before work... went to unity to get my mom wound dressing stuff.... then after that to work....was late for 4mins but its okay not super bad.... then was raining very heavily... but okay not too bad I like the weather =)then ate alot for break-time as usual... then went for my shopping break at work today.... bought a 3 new Pierre Cardin lingeries top and some stuff to peel of dead skins on the feet haha after work meet-up with my aunt then head home together....then once again I cannot sleep althought I have already tried alot of different method of trying to want to sleep but still none of the ways work... argh!8/3/2009 (Sunday)Damm had to work with evil bitch again today... hated working with her...
but who cares... I will just suck the comission and if she wants to deal with the sales let her then its okay the com is shared anyway haha
but when I head home again I have to battle insomnia.... shit!~
7/3/2009 (Saturday)Hmm... went to work as usual.... was early again... but today diff I don't have to face evil bitch... today I am working with xian da haha yea better haha but too bad nO sales dammit....
then head home lols....
6/3/2009 (Friday)hmm... well... 2nd day of me resuming back to work... lols
Labels: Driving me nuts