Sunday, March 1, 2009 ♥
CLEAN UP ; Sunday, March 01, 2009
1/3/2009 (Sunday)hmm... I woke up with a spliting headache... check on my mom's medication's... get her breakfast do her drainage measurment again... then get her lunch.... then use my lappy for alittle while then suddenly the hospi called to ask my mom to go back to remove one of her drainage tubes... okay good at least now we are down with 2 bottles i hope all goes well =) but on the way there its raining cats and dogs out there so we cabb-ed there... then that asshole cab driver tooka longer route when we could havebe there in a shorter route then forget it we are rushing time anyway...
then after the nurses did the dressing and gave care instruction we bid them goodbye and off we go back to home sweet home... =)
then before we cabb-ed home again went to cheers bought some stuff then wait for the cab.
back home... well was force to sweep the floor and I hate it because of all the dust I can't take all that dirt man! then have porridge again for dinner had 2 bowls amazing but not as superb as yesterday 3 bowls haha
then deal with some stuff now to bed GOOD NIGHT! =)
28/2/2009 (Saturday)well... today is the last day of february...... woke up early gave my mom her medication.... then called up the ward to report my mom's drainage measurment level.... then after all that awhile later I realise that its leaking, i panic!I called up the nurse again... and found out that one of the bottles... the vaccum is out so the suctiom power ain't there to darin the fluid into the bottles...I feared the looks of blood but she's my mom I have no choice I need to change the bottles for her... then i took the entire day to clean out the rooms gosh! you can never imagine how much much junk I end up dumping out gosh! its uncountable... haha Labels: clean out