Monday, March 16, 2009 ♥
boo! ; Monday, March 16, 2009
16/03/2009 (Monday)hmm...received a call from My Op-Manager she called to remind me about the expo sales I was like lols... then after that Alice called to ask me to head down to Gallery to collect the damm lineship first before heading to work but it's like freaking god-damm raining! what the hell! lols! but I went anyway.... my umbrella wasn't big enOugh should have just wore a rain coat instead lols! was drench frm my jeans down lols! and even my shoes make squeaking noise as I walk because of all the water in it lols!.... then I at least manage to dry myself alittle when I reach the staff washroom lols! then start work as usual except we have to do return for all the ols stocks for the sales lols...
15/03/2009 (Sunday)shikes! I woke up late today then was late for work about 4min phew! was lucky that evil bitch herself also late so she got nothing to say about me Haha boo!to her! haha
14/03/2009 (Saturday)lols! have to work with evil bitch today... hate my day but lucky for me... she's leaving at 3pm wee! I am soo happy!~ Haha at least I don't have to see her face till 7pm Haha I just wish they will just fire her she's useless anyway lols... freaking bitch!
13/03/2009 (Friday)hmm... well woak and work again as usual haha but today after work caught a movie called Push! with Ivan he came amk then after the movie we went mac had supper then after that he continue to eat and he ate ba chow mee this time with meat balls!haha lame shit man Ivan haha
then after that we slacked and chatted under my block then home sweet home haha

Labels: i see you