Friday, February 27, 2009 ♥
Thanks again.. ; Friday, February 27, 2009
27/2/2009 (Friday)Stayed the night at the hosptital again... just right beside my mom.... woek up with my back aching like hell... thats the cause of sleeping on a chair instead of my home bed.. but who care's my mom needs me so the pain the nothing haha
its like 10am... my moms surgeon came... and guess what SHE CAN GO HOME TODAY!!! =)
yeah!
but she is going home with the fluid drainage tube... I suppose I would be able to handle it alright haha =) then I called up my eldest uncle... he drove over to fetched us and he also cooked fish porridge MY FAVOURITE!! haha and it tasted really good haha =)
head home unpacked all the stuff... and rested the entire other half of the day till the next haha
26/2/2009 (Thursday)hmm... well I doing the night shift every night so well yea... woke up pretty early beside my mom... in the hospital... her recovery is fast she's walking now... someone up above must have loved her =) so good thing is my mom is on her way to a speedy recovery =) but after waking up I somehow drop back to sleep for the first time i slept peacefully haha then at around 12 i woke up again... found out that my mom was shifted fromt eh high dependency room to the normal room =) good thing at least I don't have to freeze anymore in that air-con blasting room omg! Haha then had my lunch at around 7pm my brother came to take over shift then I went off to outram Mrt to meet YQ.. we head off to bugis there and bought our jeans and he also gave me the prezzy that he, rosline, janice and tanner shared to get for me as a belated b'day gift =)
I know its a small gift but still I really appreciate it =)
25/2/2009 (Wednesday)hmm... again... its me again taking the night shift to look after my mom... well no choice my bro can't stay the night if he did i bet the nurses will kick him out haha
then I did what i suppose to do as usual except I am freezing in that High Dependency room omg! I almost became ICED Haha then stephie brought her Macus with her to come visit my mom during the afternoon time haha then around 5lus left for home to washed up get change and head back to the Hospi again =)
and I suddenly remmeber that I had a book that I recently bought "Thanks for the memories" by Cecilla Adhern , I carefully read it page for page and Damm i absolutely love this book and its contents story well written =)
it contains the greatest mystery of organs or blood donation and even the reality of what we call love... I sometimes wonder why people can so easy proclaim love and yet not cherished it the their very last breath while only the minority can...
but for this story their love was a wild goose-chase but ended in the most beautiful scene although not every love life have a happy ending but at least most did and they did haha
but for me the word love too early to discuss I have a spirt to free to be held captive, I cannot be controlled and neither would I want to be... I am a open person but only mentally... trust me... you have to really know me to tell me you love me...
I will discuss this word love no further till I see if its the right one to discuss with...
my future I have yet to see i shall not want to close my doors just before I even begin my life journey...
Labels: remember