Friday, February 6, 2009 ♥
My life ; Friday, February 06, 2009
6/2/2009 (Friday)Well went to work as usual and late again... what the hell.... okay nevermind... just go to work then haha...
5/2/2009 (Thursday)hmm.. went to work and late again as usual... then end work as usual.... and I think I am freaking having isomnia.... lols and I best news I will have to celeb my birthday in the hospi with my mom as my mom 2nd op date is like 23FEb which is soon and my B'day which is 24FEb which is also soon.... well I can forget about seeing clubs for the first time of my life.... lols...but who cares... my mom definately comes frist =)
4/2/2009 (Wednesday)
well... was suppose to meet up with jia.... but end up having to work again... but still I would choose to work rather than not working lols....
okay I was late for work again as usual... and missed the morning meeting ang missed out my ang baos haha but who cares...Labels: one summer half winter day