Saturday, February 21, 2009 ♥
I belong to me ; Saturday, February 21, 2009
21/2/2009 (Saturday)Its like 10.15am... ever since 9am my elder bro wake me up.. I can't get back to sleep anymore... wth... -.- I suddenly remember something....
at 2.16am I told a unreversible lie..... I couldn't help it either... but... somethings...really need to be done..... this can't drag on.... the place needs to be taken but it won't be me... and also I can't take that place.. well shan't say anymore...
later round 2pm need to head to work to see that evil bitch again... wth......
____________________________________________________________________
damm reach work exactly on time 2pm sharp and that evil bitch called up my in-charge to complain to say that i late but HAHAHA too bad i was early god-damm fuck her mother fking brain! complain all she wants she still lose hahaha! then worst that smart aleck have no sense of being neat clean the jewellery shelve then messed up everything.... wah! soo clever but nah she just have birds in her brain...
okay spent my time counting down to the end of that evil bitch shift then I can finally relax my mind haha
then after that head home was suppose to have an early night then end up video call with steph just because there's a lizard on her pillow haha then we end up disturbing Albert aka bert-bert and Nico haha
then we end up deciding that we both put up on our personal Msg on msn that we both say we love ALBERT TAN haha
crazy idea but we did it anyway Haha =)
and tomorrow is my mom's hospital admission hope she will be alright =)
20/2/2009 (Friday)Dammit why do I always have to start off my day with like being late always like today I am late for like how many MINS its like 5 MINs that i was late... WTH!
okay nevermind... at least Alice wasn't mad at me and all haha and the best part was i met with 2 werid customers today 1 lady she wants t exchange but matter was too complex for me to handle so I just threw it all back to alice to handle haha then next was a foreign customer... 2 middle east ladies... they are like both super fussy.... couldn't understand why.... but I know they do love my range of watches haha and best they were both my best sales target haha
then later in the day... Li Li and Leonard.. came to find me to see my range of juicy couture watch haha talking about that brand of watch I super god damm love that black leather belt-round-face gold piece watch damm thats super classic but I am also in-love with that cerruti stanless steel watch face longish piece thats o elegant omg! i am going totally nuts haha!
4 more days...? nah forget it...
hmm... but its 2 more days to my moms admission...
3 more days to my mom's 2nd op.....
Labels: forget it