Thursday, February 19, 2009 ♥
; Thursday, February 19, 2009
19/02/2009 (Thursday)hmm.... well start the day by heading to work again... slept too long got drown in bed and end up being 12min late for work... dammm... I feel like shit... wth... alright shoo... with being late... the worst part was sales was bad... nothing went right .... gosh... I seriously still feel stress.... sigh...just felt everything in my world has just torn apart... or maybe it did already but who cares nobody does because its my problem thats for sure... then about 20mins before closing DESMOND came over to look for me haha well he was funny at least he entertained me before closing and meet him after closing chatted awhile then I went home he went to look for his raichu haha18/02/2009 (Wednesday)
well... it like 1.35pm gosh damm-it I have like gotta rush for work.... okay fine was late about 5mins fir work but who cares at least I am not 30mins like right? haha but gosh went to work... faced that damm freaking evil-eye stalker again.... okay what the hell but nevermind.... i just did my stuff as normal haha then around 8pm I saw his wagon packing up and Dammit! I am sooo HAPPY! hahaso I heave a sigh og relieve that I don't have to worry about someone staring at me every min every sec of my every movement no-more! haha!BUT! still i asked kaya to wait for me haha because being stalk once is enough you may never know when the stalking will happen again especially its his last day there the more I must think safety first haha.. well head home and hit on comp to bring this blog back to life haha =)Labels: relieved