Monday, February 16, 2009 ♥
; Monday, February 16, 2009
16/2/2009 (Monday)Today went to taka to meet steph and beve first... They went "pepper lunch" to have lunch then after that beve don't know go where then steph and I went to Paragon first... then steph went to find friends there then after that we went to MUJI omg! there are like lots of nice stuff there haha then head to work after that...well had a hard time at work.... That Evil eye just kept staring at me... I am just some plain Jane why would anyone wants to stare butr he did from the day his counter bazzar sales appear there I didn't don't get peace in my head not even for 1day... apart from the 13 when I was off and went out with steph and beve larh... lols..... I really try hard not to be bothered but the stares are like tooo obvious not to notice lols.... then my hp died on me lols... end work hate my last customer.... but not alot because at least they bought something haha went home.... start with this blog... (I totally felt lost...just like a lost sheep.... i wanted to run away and hide... but I can't I know I need to stettle it before the situation worsen yes i admit it was cause by my own doing....but I just want to say I belong to me... its either you take that fact or I also can't do much... I have so much more to go through... and i don't want to be tied... i feel so pressured so stress... not because I want to be but because... i couldn't find a way out of my messed up life... i have alot of stuff to do alot of stuff to settle... and I don't liked to be those who sit back and also wait for people to help me but I am like so lost of ideas... so and I just want to be free)*To Randall:Tee hee haha hope tomorrow show might help me something haha and I will still try to kill you lor haha aiya joking only larh you are like so nice to me why should I kill you right mu personal police wahaha.15/2/2009 (Sunday)well went to work as promise... went at 4++ pm well couldn't remember the time lols... but who cares... but the only matter was i needed to work with evil bitch today... lols... but lucky for me she went off at 6.30pm sharp phew!! Lucky I don't have to face her too long man... gosh if not I think I will commit suicide man lols... but the only prob is my stalker kept staring non-stop he is so damm distrubing....then when its like time to knock off I purposely want to be the last to walk out but who knows he and his colleague was there obviously waiting for me... but i am lucky enough that tanner and zi heng waited for me and walked down with me... then when My group and I walked towards that stalker wagon then that stalker and his colleague faster walked to take the escalator to act as if it was conicidence that they are also one of the last to leave... but its impossible as they don't have much sales and are also always the first to leave.. as their wagon is just right in front of our exit escalator... omg! then lucky we didn't walked out the same time with them because zi heng need to go toilet so waste time abit... then when we got out i saw ben-aka Kaya i asked him to wait for me as he stays around my area.... then okay after i got my struff then kaya and another aunty waited for another og staff ah sua... we waited like for about 45min... then i told kaya what happen... then kaya thought that they should have left already.... because its like already past 45 mins ... but little did we know when we past by centerpoint taxi stand we saw him and walked past us, he saw me and stop at that point Kaya and I pretended like as if we didn't see him at all but we are both equally shock and walked at a even faster speed omg! so now kaya believes me already... see i told you people that arsehole is mad he is stalking a damm plain jane larh!14/2/2009 (Saturday)well Happy Valentine Day to all couple and happy dark valentine to singles... lols i went back to work...lols then got stared at again... omg! I seriosuly don't understand what wrong with that asshole man!13/2/2009 (Friday)hmm... well off today... then went back to school with steph and beve to collect out cert... and set off to orchard.. we went to taka there steph and beve chatted arounf with their colleagues... then after that we went to paragon for awhile then we met vincent he was having his break.. then he followed us to Toy'R'Us haha then there we walked around and I saw this monopoly boutique edition set omg! i god-damm love it but nO nO girl you can't have it you hav had enough stuff at home haha then end up steph,beve and I bought ourself the Toy flower will post it up anOther time haha then we walked to centerpoint I wanted to look for a new wallet but damm-it still no luck couldn't find 1 that I really super-duper like haha... then after that we went inside robinson find kenny he damm funny lor haha but just nice when we go find him he was just about to knock off haha then after that we all went back home =)
then at night something weird happen I think I must be nuts and now I am stress i can't run away from it.. sigh.....
Labels: I wish I could turn back to my stressless days