Thursday, February 12, 2009 ♥
; Thursday, February 12, 2009
12/2/2009 (Thursday)hmm... missed graduation went to work as usual but was extremely happy because I am early for work yeah yeah! haha but erm... damm bad day still because that ASSHOLE still keep on staring at me GOD!!! I feel sooooo F.ING DISTURB ARGH!
And yes TOmorrow off!
*to the person who ask me about valentine..
ans: valentine is just another day every year from my point...
11/2/2009 (Wednesday)Well today went to work as usual... but although after changing my shift time to start at 2pm... I am still freaking late for 11 minutes what the hell...
and I encounter some weird stuff really werid ones but definately not errie ones haha and I went to heeren to pick up the watch thought the customer is coming today end up NO! okay nvm... leave it to tomorrow then haha but I was damm angry because although I am not drench but my shoe is GOD-DAMM DRENCH! when I got back I realise another weird tthat someone is really looking at me omg! feel sooo disturb man wth! (OKAY SUSPICION IS CONFRIM I KNOW WHO'S STARING) WTH!!!!
10/2/2009(Tuesday)hmm... well went to work as usual but dammit I am f.ing late lols... then after that start work.... and I realise some one is looking at me it makes me feel so super uneasy.... wth!!! okay forget it i will just try to work and act there's nothing but still DAMMIT! its uneasy....
9/2/2009 (Monday)
hmm....well took off today spent the entire day out with mummy... went for her hospi appt very very early in the morning.... then after that around evening cabb-ed back home from hospi..... then after that slept awhile.... then got stuck to the comp haha
8/2/2009(Sunday)well... work with a FREAKING GOD-DAMM ASSHOLE BITCH TODAY she sucks and she thinks that she is damm super smart but she is still 1 dumb ass she thinks the world of herself yet she is the most condam why should bloody hell just wake up bitch! do nothing but comaplain then know nothing yet act smart what a fucking smart aleck!
7/2/2009 (Saturday)yea once again sat with the bitch she is nothing but a pea-brain bitch hate her to the fucking core she always thinks that I'm wrong she's right but Haha her mistake was ten times more! wtH! dumb ass bitch!
Labels: valentine is just another day