Thursday, January 15, 2009 ♥
boo! ; Thursday, January 15, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS!!!TO MY BELOVED TAN HUITING &her Twin BrotherTAN JUNXIANMy Beloved huiting and her twin turns 18 today wish u both many better days ahead =)
hmm... later in the day go meet MR y.g(Young.Gay) Haha lols we went to cine hong kong cafe and meet up with some mlm people... lols.... and end up mr y.g joined them lols okay I have no comment everyone deserve a chance if he wants to join its also his choice...
hmm... then after that we walk-ed to cathay to catch a movie ONG BAK 2

hmm... but at first its exciting then later the ending... so-so.... but it was okay overall haha
then after the movie we walk-ed to alot of places without knowing and suddenly without knowing we ended up at bugis went in citychain to look at some watches but its closing haha nevermind theres stilll another day to see it haha
then we went in to topman to see some clothes for him but they are also closing anyway their clothes range there not very appealing then we walk-ed around bugis junction awhile then we leave bugis me I am heading home then for him he alighted at amk with me but he bus-ed to hougang point for dota session hahas
well thats all for now good night! =)
14/01/2009 (Wednesday)
well went to work extremely late.... okay nevermind.... last minute my manager called and guess what we thought packing was on the 15th then ned up is today what a JOKE man! so xian da return to help me do pack up at 9pm.... ends at around 11pm I am so beat! gosh... but so lucky I am like off tomorrow yah! haha
13/01/2009 (Tuesday)
boo~~ full shift today... so SAD!!
but sales not too bad =)
Labels: I am waititng for the ranbow after the rain