29/1/2009 (Thursday)
hmm... well.. went work as usual =) but the only one thing is I am LATE again Haha okay I know I am like perpetually late... but its not like I didn't try to kick the habbit but... guess my best wasn't best enough then Haha oh well... gOtta try hardder next time Haha alright after work meet up with my aunt she brought me to that loyang tua pek kong.... and I read that horoscope tiggny... and it says over there that this year my horoscope collides with (Tai shui) so I must gO offer prayer to (Tai shui) haha alright 1 thing I don't know whats that but nevermind I will just go anyway haha =)
28/1/2009 (Wednesday)
hmm.... well ended work early today meet up with steph and bev after work... then steph accompany me to find my brother Birthday cake while bev go home and have dinner with her long-long time see once the aunt Haha
so steph and I proceed to white sands first haha and the choices I had was from fourleaves, polar cakes and bangawan solo..... but I still prefer fourleaves out of the 3... hmm... but to not close my options so soon... we walked down to Drive 6 see if those small confectionary shops sells delicious cakes then just before we cross the road towards the pasir ris towm park.. Guess what I've gOt an unexpected phone call from ting Haha she's at white sands too Haha well... but end up none of those small shops has something nice haha ... nevermind okay so we continue to walk down to Ehub... then along the way at one of the blocks opp drive 6 coffee shop I found this! vv Haha
okay after taking photo's of this which I found slightly funny Haha we proceed to Ehub and found nO nice cakes there too so next stop Downtown east which is just the next building Haha but only found EMICAKES which is like only popular for their DURIAN CAKES haha but super expensive too haha so end up stephie and I walked all the way back to White Sands haha then along the way I quickly called thig to head down to fourleave to stop them from closing so I can still rush over to mae my order since she is at white sands haha so by the time I get there at least I still managed to get my order done haha alright thats all for now the look of the cake will be revealed soon haha nights! =)
P.S: more picture's with steph haha