Yeah! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR CHINESE PEEPS! =) hmm... a good day to collect more more moreeeeeeeeeeeee RED PACKETS!!! =) haha hmm.... then went to my aunts house well collect quite alright haha hmm.. didn't mange to get alot of photos but abit there is haha
(picture picture!!!)
(My little Cousin & I)
Its me now =)
My aunts house view from the balcony =)
25/1/2009 (Sunday)
hmm.... today woot! woot! HALFDAY!!!! knock off 5pm wee~~~ Hahah
after work rushed to vivo to meet my bro, my younger cousin and my Godma =)
to buy some last minute CNY clothes haha ok its abit too last mintue but okay I love the clothes haha then went home for REUNION DINNER with Family =) then after that around 11pm went over to my aunt house for some blackjack session =) and I am on a winning STREAK!! Haha
24/1/2009 (Saturday)
hmm... went to work... but today have to work with the bitch.. of my company.... what the hell lols....
23/1/2009 (Friday)
hmm.... same thing.. to work then back home haha
22/1/2009 (Thurdays)
hmm... went to work as usual.... nothing much happen Haha