1 entire day I spent on getting sales.. and also counting down on what time she is leaving... and guess what how I wish my shifts on everyweekends are morning... and hers is like afternoon... so compnay can at least save $$ and not pay to some worthless shit like her who spends half her day talking and Kpo-ing with others instead of doing her job... its like WTF!!! she can like just go and die right now I also won't bother! argh...
now more like looking forward to the next day workin with a better colleague rather than some rdiculous people LOLS!
____________________________________________________________________
My elder brother came over to my workplace to find me.. then went home with him... and guess what I took some pic's of him in His NEW CNY clothes and he is like super fresh with posing for camera's man! Haha nice one KOR! wahahaHaha
MY BROTHER!!! VV
AND GUESS WHAT HE WAS FORCE TO POSE Haha when all he wanted was just to take 1 pic's only but I made him took more HAHa
17 January 2009 (Saturday)
just got home from work felt like killing my colleague she sucks and guess what at 12.45 pm my manager called and say that "connie did you know you are suppose to be in the morning shift today"? and I was like " erm.. I don't because the last time no one get back to to with regards to whethere did I get to change my shift to morning or not for today, so not my fault I follow my actual schedule which says I work afternoon today"......at 2pm.. I reach work place.. to face that biotche! and she says " YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO WORK MORNING RIGHT"? and I was like "NO MY SCHEDULE SAY AFTERNNOON BECAUSE NO ONE GET BACK TO ME TO SAY MY REQUEST TO SWOOP SHIFT IS SUCCESSFUL...LOLS!"this fugging fagot biotche! she is getting on my nerve man! if I have the licence to kill i will kill her together with some other ass fagot! but too bad no licence and besides I won't be so stupid to dirty my hands and waste my strength on suck people lols! worstless fagot!MOODLESS!___________________________________________________________________
later at around 11pm likdat a friend of mine just came back from china Haha he damm nice larh bought me 1pair of micky&minnie pillow Haha and some cute desktop keyboard stickers Hahawell that did lighten my mood =) THANKS MR ALMOST SOUND LIKE MIC Haha