after collecting my wallet went to help out darron and xian da for just awhile then go off... with my cousin to shop shop... lols Haha then after that went to wismas to look for chit hou but he went to eat sooo my cousin and I walk abit more then go home!
then dinner at nebo cafe with my mom,bro,cousin and aunt natalie =) after eating a sumtous meal.. we went to the arcade for awhile and they played games... lols... =.= ... then we proceed home to get out jackets becuase next stop is movie!!!
we watched 'bedtime' =) loved that show =)

very very cute! exciting and nice! must watch! =)
24/12/2008(Wednesday)The day of Christmas eve =).... woke up pretty early for the day... prepared and go to work as usual and there's only one thing that is exciting today is EXCHANGE OF PRESENTS!!! but I didin't get as much back as I spent but its okay as long as everyone loved the presents I gave them then I'm happy already =) and Thank you Leslie for the choc and Thank you janice for the present =)
23/12/2008 ( Tuesday)OMG!! 2 more days to christmas and I haven't finished shopping for gifts! okay went to work as usual but today my Beloved Huiting with Xb and my darling jo and da jie Jia xin will come over to find me because their christmas gifts are my hostage! Muhahaha!!!! then after they left i went shopping with charlene for all the balance gift that i lefted out haha then after that worked till 12am closing then went to supper at mac with Leslie and Xian Da... then cabb-ed home... SO TIRED but am sooo looking forward to a new day tomorrow.. =) *JIA thanks for the gift I LOVE IT!!! =)
22/12/2008 (Monday)
went to work as usual but today at ogop =) my fav place =))
then went home after work as usual and counting down to 3more days to chrismas =)
21/12/2008 (Sunday)
Today at ogop =) and 4more days to chrismas omg! so excited man!
20/12/2008 (Saturday)went to work as usual
... then had lunch with Tanner then meet stephie and bevie for my CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!! omg! and I love my prezzy! THANKS A MILLION!!!
19/12/2008 (Friday)Then work as usual couldn't think of anything else to buy.... thne after work home .... =)
18/12/2008 (Thursday)HOHOHO!!!! went SHOPPING for ALL the GIFTS today!!!!! people get ready to receive them!!! but i spent a BOMB!! hahah
17/12/2008 (Wednesday)work as usual... did nothing much just work =) then home =)
16/12/2008 (Tuesday)Okay today meet up with my beloved huting and bring her go to my uncles house to get the shoes. Haha then after that movies with her, my bro and my cousin just the 4 of us and we watched twilight...

guess what you have really gotta watched it its romantic but the most eye-capturing part are their scene feature sceneries omg! they are like Woosh~~ NICE!!!
15/12/2008 (Monday)
Beve and steph came over to my counter and meet me and wait till I finished work today then off we go to pepper&lunch for dinner then after that walk walk around till I think erm... not sure what time... but... erm... not very late.... then off we go next stop HOME!! =)


