Monday, November 17, 2008 ♥
So long!! ; Monday, November 17, 2008
Woah!! it have been a long time since I hit on my computer for uploads and updates haha!
16/11/2008(Sunday)well... back to work hahas but totallly cramp due to the night riding on the 1st night stay hahas but it was good exciting hahas , but received a negative feedback from the OG sup about my new girls, but who cares I after tomorrow I won't be there anymore what! hahas!
and I am counting down to how many more hours am left with only haha!!
15/11/2008(Saturday)
About 9++ in the morning my beloved huiting cameover to meet us with all of our breakfast hehe!!
after that about 3++ we went to Joanne house to collect the food for BBQ....and today is Officially Joanne BF Birthday HAPPY B'DAY ZQ Hahas!
Okay pardon us for the kiss as we are being dared to do it hahas! then after that ting and I went home and tomorrow is the last day of the chalet too bad I can't stay all the way gotta work hahas!
14/11/2008 (Friday)
Today 1st day of chalet.. we took tonns of pic's =) hehe i will let it do the talking =)
we did night riding before ting go home had dinner went back to chalet then ting ting gO hm liao =( nvm seeing her the next day =) hahas
I stayed for the night but They were too noisy I slept for only about 1 hour... LOLS!
13/11/2008
well... again went to work as usual again then ended work late haha but tomorrow CHALET!!!
JO, JIA , TING and I we will be sister renuited again! =))
12/11/2008 (Wednesday)
went to work as usual, and counting down to my last day of work! haha
11/11/2008 (Tuesday)
Went to work as usual then after work went to taka meet my cousin then went to collect my another cousin pants from my 2nd aunt then we proceed to cine for K and buffet session with my 3rd aunt and 2 of her friends together with my cousin hahas..
cousin and aunt friend

Labels: All for now