Saturday, November 1, 2008 ♥
Last of OCT! ; Saturday, November 01, 2008
31/10/2008( FRIDAy)
Today i s the last of october so fast!!! and soon I have to hand up my presentations and stuff already.... craps and I haven't even done a single shit! argh! so angry man!!! okay never mind one whole day I lent Yong Quan my hp and whoever called my today sorry coundn't answer because I don't kNow what kinda big business he does but sure its a big one to flat out his batt and flat out my 1st batt omg!! hahas
well sales not too bad for today also though... but still bad... barely 30k for the month PATHETIC!!!
spent almost my whole day doing nothing but almost useless paper work... Lamao... then start calculating this end of the month estimated pay!!! ^^ bet its gonna be real GOOD!!! =)
okay nevermind but I am soo looking forward to my meet up with my most loveable SISTER"S!! hahas'
alright stop here for nOw LOVE YEA PeoPle!
Labels: MISS MISS MISS YOU SIS