Thursday, November 20, 2008 ♥
for all i am just happy ; Thursday, November 20, 2008
20/11/2008 (Thursday)Woke up early waited till 10++ made a call to pauline to approve me going back to the same palce to work as my jump to another company was too fast hahas
then who kNows! APPROVE!!! hahas then I went back happily then WORK!!!
and also AM LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING OUT WITH ALL MY BELOVED GIRLS!!! HAHHA
19/11/2008 (Wednesday)well.. woke up pretty early to bring my mom to her monthly hosp check-up... then in between i decided to call up another company to see if they have vacancy but guess what they hire me without having me to go through an interview its like OMG!!! damm! i don't even have to rot and mould at home anymore hahas I am so HAPPY!!!
then went shopping for new stuff to suit my job uniform colour This time I get to waer cool black clothes instead of some oversize and so sloopy shirt! eeek! then after that about 8+ went town meet jia then walk around Og to tell them I am back tmr Hahas also meet Mr Yip YQ Hahas and went to scotts isetan mecafe to grab a drink while waiting for Mr Lee CH Hahas then we had a short conversation there and end up walking ard taking lamostatic pictures before going home hahas