Monday, November 10, 2008 ♥
DONE!! ; Monday, November 10, 2008
10/11/2008 (Monday)After days of late sleep nights.....
Finally my hard work paid off! today is the day i hand up my report and last minute done ppt presentation =)
went to school t meet Jayda she wanted to print at MLC but shit! it was close and wanted to finish her assignments at the library then also close shit right??
then nevermind lucky she got her laptop or else I also don't know what to say hahas then end of presentation we ate a cafe1 relieveing the old times =) saw poeple I miss too =)) then after than Jayda and I train-ed home inbetween the train rides we talk about alot of stuff hahas yea jay all ar said have to be kept mum.. right? hehe and I will =))
and I believe today is the last day I step into school for lesson or test session with my lecturers, and after that await graduation... wow... I couldn't believe it myself that how fast time can past with just a blink of an eye.... but 1 thing I do know is there are alot of people I will miss I believe I don't have to say it out you guys know who you are =)
After that Facial session for me!!! =))) time for relaxation after all the stress haha!!
*For my assignments helps special Thanks to my brother, my cousin, my kak nana and sky thanks for yea help if not my presentations all would be shit! hahas
9/11/2008 (Sunday)work again.... 1st thing in the morning what I see is a pile of mess which was suppose to be cleared and kept away by the closer who is my new colleague, I wonder why she keep forgeting stuff!! if they don't learn someday they will get on my nerve la... nevermind I am forgiving but sometimes I wish I was stricter so at least they will not take me for granted... sigh.... I am just a failure mentor...... then inbetween work was sooo happy marilyn came to find me!!! gosh I miss everyone!!! then suddenly YQ texted me to go for a cuppa coffee with him after work becuase he off soooo many days he is gonna rot and mould at home already hahas so okay I agreed to meet him anyway i need to hand him his company letter anyway hahas then after that I grab my lovergal Li-Li to tag along too =) then after that we chatted for awhile then all of us train-ed our seperate way home =) then home back to doing my assignments.. -.-
The pearl my beloved Li-Li gave me =)
8/11/2008(Saturday)as usual work, rush home , rush assignments.
Labels: all is said and done