Friday, November 7, 2008 ♥
alone in silence... ; Friday, November 07, 2008
somehow although stress!! rushing to finish my assignments.... but somehow I have an urge to blog so I did....
I wanted to turn back time so much to the time when I am so happy in school being with people I loved the most like my besties.... if only I could relieve those moments all over again I would be sooooo happy.....
Sometimes alone... I just cry silently like whinning as soft as a puppy so no one no one will ever hear me cry... tears have so far been my only company... becuase I don't even know why I cry maybe because I missed those good old times too much but still there's is something in my life I am lacking but the most pissed of thing is I don't kNow what the FREAK am I crying for and neither do I know what the hell am I lacking in my life......
maybe moving off to a newer enviroment should do some trick to recover my sense of truely being happy again... I don't know... well.. maybe it will really do some magic....
just hope its will...
Labels: relievining the good old times