Tuesday, November 4, 2008 ♥
if I could turn back time ; Tuesday, November 04, 2008
3/11/2008 (Monday)well usual monday, go to work do stock order except I have fewer stocks to order than before thats all....
then rott the entire time until break then went to eat with janice and violet man they are have a hell lotta funny craps to spit man! HAHAS but It only made me remember times ofthe past when my besties and I used to hang out and to talk and crap like no tomorrow but those were the days...
Time definately do pass pretty past with just a blink of an eye five years is gonna pass well I sometimes wish I was still back in secondary less things to worry and so carefree well... I can't turn back the clock can I hahas...
well met my new colleague who is gonna take over all my duties after attachment but she is a god-DAMM M-I-C...... and I am bad at chinese language I am so afraid of comm error man.... CRAPS! dAMM my COMPANY FOR BEING FUCKING BUDGET!!!
2/11/2008 ( Sunday)worst sunday ever went to work but the entire dept store was as quiet as ghost building man... practically craps....sales figure was lower than expected well can't blame everyone's struck by economy crisis who woulod bother to spend so much on miscellenous product....lols...
1/11/2008 (Saturday)Totally a SHIT SATURDAY.... couldn't believe that it was a sat when it doesn't even look like one and doesn't even feels like one..... craps man.....
Labels: lamostatic