Saturday, October 25, 2008 ♥
MESS!! ; Saturday, October 25, 2008
ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY!!!
Those who make me FED UP TODAY SUCKS TO THE CORE THEY ARE THE WORLDS BIGGEST RETARD!!! ARGH!!!
okay enough of being angry... now I will tell today from the start..
okay woke up pretty late... then my aunt bought me breakfats guess what nasi lemak in the morning super filling man well was blloated even hahas!
then went to work late again as usual... lols... but during break time was still full and end up eating a bowl of worthless fish porridge... totally not worth!
then RECEIVED A BIG NEWS FROM GARREY KOR I AM SO HAPPY!!! GARREY KOR AND KRISTY JIE BABY COMING LE AND I AM GONNA BE A AUNTIE LIAO UPGRADE UPGRADE!!! SO HAPPY!!!
then my darling veron say come find me in the end never so BAD LARH... =(
nevermind not too long my mood got smash again... by some worthless biothches! lols! they all wears a BIG OR SHOULD I SAY SUPER LARGE 'L' letter on there head or maybe in their brains as well... lols...
Labels: Leaving perfections for tomorrow