Tuesday, October 7, 2008 ♥
lalala ; Tuesday, October 07, 2008
6/10/2008 ( Monday)Another monday..... Today 2 of my brand managers came to do some stock take and we sent back alot of stocks lols......
then crapping session wasn't so crappy... lols....
and one whole day is like crap lols.....
and still I feel like crap lols......
sales was worst its more crappy than I thought or should I say pathetic lols....
the day was freaking lame lols...
had yong tau foo with yong quan and janice for lunch and ended up staining my damm white shirt lols...... (thats more crap but who cares I will just put it up anyway) lol...
my attitude's super bad suddenly... lols...
i kinda hate stuff that I do recently lols.....
WTH!! I JUST CAN'T STAND IT!!!! I JUST DON'T KNOWS WHAT'S MISSING IN ME!
AND ITS JUSTSO PISSING NOT TO KNOW ARGH!!!!
Labels: FORGET IT FORGET IT