Friday, October 17, 2008 ♥
Headache ; Friday, October 17, 2008
well... kinda woke up early today...
but I was also suppose to go to school for my damm prelim... but I ended up giving it a missed and I was also down with some disgusting slight flu... worst my ulcers have yet to dissapear dammmit!!! so I like rotting at home not knowing what to do besides studying....
but somehow i kinda miss working... and also miss people there but not those kpo officers and bitchy colleagues.. lols..
but I hate period like that because the period is too lawl to even make any sales or maybe lucks just ain't on my side....
but there are still a certain number of people i missed extremely.....
and to my dearest sister huiting
*I am just a phone call away and if you need a surporting arms to run to for a hug
I won't be far just remeber me and I am near =)
and this offers stands forever my friend =)
Labels: A choice we all make