Tuesday, October 28, 2008 ♥
FREAK YOU! ; Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Well woke up as usual but today head felt kinda heavy... and super sleepy due to sleeping at 4am this morning and woke up 8am so SLEEPY man! almost died when I arrived for work but at least I suceed in not being late today =)
but I was super hungry at around 30min to 3pm and I asked a bitch senior cashier for permission to go early 30MIN FOR BREAK AS BREAK IS ONLY LIKE 30MIN LATER!! AND WORST I AM ALREADY IN A STATE WHEREBY I LOOK LIKE I AM ABOUT TO DIE LA!
BUT SHE JUST WOULDN'T LET ME ARGH! THEN I END UP TOLERATING UNTIL WHEN I EAT DURING MY BREAK I FEEL LIKE VOMITTING SHIT HER LA!
____________________________________________________________________
* Friendship sometime don't last for eternity sometimes long-term friends can also turn their back at you just for a short-term friend but most of the time you are just the extra tyre they used when they need you but when they do not you will be chuck aside and not be remembered...
Labels: miserable but who knows