Friday, October 31, 2008 ♥
Entertaining... ; Friday, October 31, 2008
30/10/2008 (Thursday)well... somehow i woke up today... a thoought flashes through my mind I suddenly felt that life is more like shit nowadays... because all I do everyday iis to wake up early and go to work either late or early nothing new... so i decide to countdown to end of attachment haha!!
well.. work was fine today for the least manage to get sales by abit i consider it not too bad yea hahas...
then end work train-ed home with a colleague... and she taught me the 1st step into brewing a nice bowl of ABC soup erm.. but I pray hard that I don't burn down the kitchen as I totally sucks at cooking hahas...
and when i visited my own blog and was truely entertained by some unknown spammer whose name I don't even know if it belongs to her hahaha well anyway who cares spammers are just spammer whose balls only comes out behind the computer hahas
29/10/2008 (Wednesday)well... same old stuff I do everyday wake up and go to work... but today was more entertaining because I have kenneth and benny to join me for lunch wee~~ hahas then after that they return to pasir ris and I return to work soo good anyway I do missed friends who I have not seen for quite awhile...
then after that while working half way
MISS CHOONG CAME DAMM! I MISSED HER!!! she looked at the range of timepiece I have there and saw
KATHARINE HAMNETT designed and who knows we happen to liked the same piece so conicident boy! hahas
and she waited for me to knock off from work and we went for supper at a small japanese restaurant right opposite OG with her friend as well who was fumming mad over the phone but as soon as we settle down for food she clam down alittle more with a mug of ASASHI hahas well beer always does the trick hahas and overall the food is nice the conversation was entertaining though I am the super youngest there but this 2 ladies was superb with jokes LOVED THEM hahas anyway
THANK YOU MISS CHOONG FOR THE TREAT!!! I REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF =) PEACE!!Labels: COUNTING DOWN TO NOV 23