Monday, October 20, 2008 ♥
DEPRIVED!!! ; Monday, October 20, 2008
19/10/2008 (Sunday)SHIT!~ I ddin't manage to blog in time again dammit its after 12... lols...
okay nvm at least still bloggable hahas hmm.. okay lemme start with..
well... today late for work as usual again... but at least ther's some improvement I am only 11mins late Hahas but its still late
I KNOW! Hahas but WHO BOTHERS! Hahashmm.... well.... I was completely bored for 3 lamest reason...
Firstly NO SALES, Secondly Raining(who would bother to shop on a bad rainny day?), Thirdly No customer nth to do!because all (
SEE SEE, LOOK LOOK, NEVER BUY!) Haiyoh!
then I ended up going round bothering other colleagues hahas
then I took
KELVIN-WHITE Gold RING, Then I took
Chit Hou Da Ge Gold ring and wore it till Kel go home I return His ring then i took both da ge ring and wear hahas
and the most sickening part is I am surprise I took today days very lightly
ALTHOUGH NO SALES HAHAs lols!
well let the pic's do the talking then i will continue hahas...
THIS IS TAKEN AT LAO GE Skagen counter hehe (THE RINGS)

FREAK! I was caught FLAUNTING the RINGS!! hehe
THIS WAS YESTERDAY Took it out of extreme boredom... then I realise I haven't even taken any pic's after re-doing my damm freaking hair hahas!
*Well at least overall I had fun but still bored though... then when going home at the MRT Sub-way I was Li-Li and leonard hahas then Suddenly I so miss school so miss my friends because everyone seems busy with their school stuff nO-time for laughter and jokes or hung-out anymore =(
Labels: Loving tomorrow is Loving today but I don't