My Dreams... ; Thursday, September 18, 2008
hmm... guess my blog is like as good as dead man hahas alright lets just start by.............
Today woke up exremely early meet stephie baby at amk mrt station then we go to mac at central to eat while waiting for KILL KOR KOR to call us then after we eat we go to get some stuff for my mom and get lunch for both my mom and my bro then stephie came over to my place and we slacked at my place for quite sometime and hear my mom's logic's and stuff then after that we head down to the MRT platform to meet KILL KOR KOR =) then we head down to orchard YEAH! =) and we went to alot of place like:
~Wheelock Place
~Takashimaya
~Tangs
~Far East
~OG
~Dobby Ghaut
-Plaza Singapura
Alot for one day right? hahas and guess what all of us hit home before 8 strikes on the clock man woohaa hahas! but sad stephie and I still didn't get our matching bangles...
here are the photo's for today =)
ME!!!

STEPHIE BABY!!

Kill Kor kor

Kill Kor kor and I
Kill Kor kor & stephie
stephie, Kill kor kor and I
Kill kor kor & I

Stephie & Kill kor kor Kill kor kor & I


Kill Kor kor and I

16/09/2008 (Tuesdays)well somehow went to dobby ghaut with Li Li and had dinner with some fella who treated me to mad jack hahas.
well the food there was so-so but its quite alright overall anyway...
but still THANK YOU PACRISH for that meal =)
15/09/2008 (Monday)
hmm... somehow went to school for last briefing for our IA gosh talking about IA I totally dread it man.... then afer that I went straight to work... as usual meet my aunt then go home together.
14/09/2008 (Sunday)
well went to work as usual then then had long John with tanner and chit hou after work chit hou treat la hahas. =)
13/09/2008 (Saturday)
hmm... samething every weekends went to work then after work eat dinner together with wei long, chit hou and Lily but its Lily treat la at Macdonald's hahas. after that meet my aunt the train-ed home =)
12/09/2008 (Friday)
It was someone's special day but erm... Shhh..... can't blog it out =) anyway I have the photos of LiLI and I slacking at a kopitiam hahas =)
LiLi and I

11 september 2008 (Thursday)
My last touch at MAC... work there for there just for my bonus and I missed all the aunties there too =( hmm... to say thats where I grew up as a gal to a full grown teenage girl =)