forever might not be the word... ; Thursday, September 25, 2008
well woke up pretty early to accompany my mom for all her Hosp appointments.. then when everything ended we all went back home then prepare to watch MAMA MIA and for me its my second time watching as the day before i've got a treat from my friend hahas
23/09/2008(Tuesday)
Memories come back again... but its all over already... rest well boys hope you both enjoyed life in heaven...
somehow woke up early, then realise that i promised to meet stephie baby so I quickly get my stuff done then meet her at city hall Mrt the from there we went to:
~Suntec then...
~walked down to bugis then to...
~Bugis street...
well when we were still at suntec vincent came over to meet us hahas but before that we got stuck at the arcade for an hour plus man!!! hahas and we played the basketball game ooops things got super violent man hahas so beverly got 2 ball shot on the face... aww... poor beve lols... hahas then after doing the shop shop, see see, talk talk. Stuff.... then I finally decide to buy the lingeries I have been aiming for a long time already hahas then after that beverly have to head home early so vincent and I went back to amk together it's like duh... we stay around the same estate what lols... hahas.. but then we decide to go for dinner then movie since amk hubs like so near home hahas...
so we went for dinner near my place then he treat me to movie MAMA MIA!!! yeah!! =)
then after the movie I accompany him smk awhile then i go home first coz he will be sticking around with his friends till late late.. hahas
ANYWAY THANKS FELLA FOR THAT TREAT haha!!!
MAMA MIA!!!

22/09/2008 ( MOnday )
well its a so-so monday... coz I have gotta go to school for some BL-post camp... then after that directly I rushed to work then when I got there it was like 6pm already and I asked my colleague how's sales... guess what the reply was counter zero i was like OMG!!! then I worried no salesn the end 3 ridiculours customer come wen tear .losing man....hahas
then