Tuesday, August 12, 2008 ♥
hmm.... ; Tuesday, August 12, 2008
well... today's just like any other day in school actually... but I went to school late screw up my BEG role play test by happily working yesterday and not memorizing the script.... lols... then we met joseph and edwin and chatted with them awhile..... then steph told me some stuff which made me super super sad... but I am not saying.... and suddenly I receieved a phone call from someone i hated the most... damm my nightmares gonna happen again hais.....
then after that went for OIT and I totally slept in that class like one pig la OMG!!! hahas then after that miss yuan die die also want me to finish my assignment then can go break sad right..... hahas then after that we walked to east point then on the way there it starts to drizzle alittle... and we had KFC there hahas and saw WERID PEOPLE hahahs then after that we walked back but the most ironic stuff is its was pouring slightly harder than the drizzle hahas.... but for the least we survived the rain... hahahs
then after that we go for BEG lesson and learn about fine dinning ettiquette hahas... half way steph and I went to the loo... then dissapear to the bench area to have a short chat with joseph and edwin again... hahas after school we three went to seng siong to get the damm sweets to pack.. then after that we went to beverly house to finish the wrapping then end up not enough sweets to go.. hahas so we left early hahas
Labels: hoping to find back my directions...