Sunday, August 24, 2008 ♥
emo.... ; Sunday, August 24, 2008
Today... totally no mood to post... gonnna go for 2 of my pals funeral... I couldn't sleep well nor eat well coz I damm miss those time...
23/8/2008(Saturday)I went to work as usual....then had some splitting headache in between work time... suddenly before closing steph called me and asked me about kill... i got damm worried... then when I just reach home suddenly my darling ting called me and tell me my hao didi gone le...... and 2 of them some more... i can do nothing but cry... I so regret to never make the time to meet up with evey single of them and what's more they are both only 16 long way to go they just die like that... I can't believe and I also can't accept... ting and I chatted till late... then after that I called steph and asked her how was kill stuff and we cried again... because my best bro kill is gonna go back to RTC and 3 YEARS leh! and worst I just kept tearing ...... but still there is nothing I can do......
FOREVER IN MEMORIES : WITAYA and CHAN HONG







22/8/2008(Friday)
went to vivo on a school excursion to visit the giant bookstore then had some hands on activity with them some Q& A then after that reception had some delicious food then head back to school with miss choong she went for her activity and I proceed to my tutorial lesson...
21/8/2008(Thursday)wents school as then we 3 went to touch up on our presentation then after that directly go for our SBM presentation.. overall we did well (clap clap), then after that we had a long break walked to eastpoint then got drench on the way there... but still we had KFC then walked around the place... then after that we went back to school... steph and beve went back to class I proceed to siglap sec for my exam.. and overall I believe I did super well.
20/8/2008(Wednesday)went to school as normal then after that home... then at home try to do report but some how someone took my format paper grr!
19/8/2008(Tuesday)
bazaar day! time to sell all our sweets and we did it earned alot more profit so we did super well although we are all tired but we did it! (smiles)
Labels: rest in peace my friends