Sunday, June 8, 2008 ♥
today ; Sunday, June 08, 2008
7/06/2008
Again blogging at mid-night guess i'll never get to sleep or maybe i just can't anyway... boo~~
hmm... nothing much today didn't manage to go out witht he bike boys hahas but i doesn't matter =) mummy's sick anyway and muy beloved jia xin came to slack at my place from like 5+ till 9++ then we go buy fever cool pack for my mummy then we go to amk central and walked till like near the amk west garden there loe dammm kuku... after that went to the bazzar and I bought the yummy japanese salmon pizza then send jia to the inter then go home take care mummy then after that kor,jin come back le after tuck mummy in bed alrdy then watch tv.... online.... then ..... should not gonna sleep tonight....
FOR GOD SAKE WHEN WILL I BEABLE TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING? I RATHER TO KNOW THAN TO DON'T KNOW ARGH!!!! IT'S JUST GETS MORE SICKENING EVERYDAY ARGH!!! WHEN YOU REALISE EVERYDAY IS JUST DELUSION AND IT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN FROM THE START... BUT THERE IS NO WORD OR REGRET FROM ME... WHY???? GUESS I'M JUST THE WORLD DUMMMEST ARGH!!!Labels: forget yesterday remember today but still it won't be that way for me.....