Saturday, June 28, 2008 ♥
new post ; Saturday, June 28, 2008
shit! been.. way too.... lazy to update this past few times and add on to life haven'tbeen very kind to me too...... Hmm... i wonder why stress have to be all around us especially when we don't need it the most dammm!
26/06/2008
Meet stephie baby and beverly at white sands then after that beverly went home then steph and bus-ed down to east coast for the BL bbq everythings quite okay we rented bicycle when we got there and we actually ride like nobody business man hahahs and its simply relaxing when we ride until the pier but gods knows where because I have no idea whats the area name of the pier hahaas then we somehow ride and rest hahas except for the last part when steph and I saw look around the place and saw the starts in the night sky we stared and and remember those times well steph you know I know can already yea... and the rest of the time we emo all the way... sorry guys we ain't into pic's mood that night or we actually kinda lost the mood...
then after that I went to pasir ris to meet my bro, my cousin and derek.
and what happen next .... oops.. can't elaborate.... sorry! =D
After doing all the stuff all of us wen home with nothing again... =(
okay the rest are the pic's for the day....
Our burried foot
just hope the crabs don't come hahas

love the BEACH!!

My baby stephie and I =)
The extra shots hahas

by turn for the extra shoot hehe

stephie when will you not always be not bloated in every of our funny pic's wahhaa..

Trust me they are both sisters hahahs

A ride on a 2 seater bicycle with azura miss the fun.. =)

The Night ride (1)

The night ride(2)

Emoing with wei sen hahas

27/06/2008
woke up extremely early and meet my beloved jia xin at eunos Mrt to go for an interview and coincidently we ran into our sec school friend and she seems quite successful in her job makes me wanna strive harder too.. and dammm... guess what my manager is only 19 young uh... hahahs and the interview went well everything went well yea after that went back to sec school to collect my cert and testimonial had a long chat with quite a few teachers and I totally missed times in sec school...
okay thats all for now... =)
Labels: sorry but really all I can say is sorry...