<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4170085956292383967?origin\x3dhttp://preciousugar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
hais........... ; Wednesday, June 25, 2008

hmm... this time my darn blog has been dead for............2DAYS again..... and again I'm like posting a blog that no one will even bother to read esp... him... fuck it... and I proberly didn't really have the mood to update anyway blah..........

oh wells... forget it its time to post....

22/06/2008(Sunday)

Damm i woke up like 8am in the morning to follow my mom go to the market to buy stuff to pay respect to my late grandmother.... hmm... then after that help prepare the food too... but lucky i wasn't the one cooking haha because i bet if i were the one i might end up burning down the kitchen wahahah...

23/06/2008(Monday)

hmm... couldn't remember what i did yesterday sorry man... S.T.M.L what wahaha... but I remember being busy the night through answering phone calls omg! hahas

24/06/2008(Tuesday)

Today went to bishan with my aunt just to go get some E-submission Form, then after that........ we go to my 4th aunt home-base salon to cut hair and i guess what.. I screwed up my own hair design but this is what i hav been wanting from the start anyway so like my aunt says.. be BOLD with the STYLE while you still can wahahah... then after awhile my kor kor also came to get bhis hair cut and my aunt crap so much with us that I laugh until I can barely breath wahaha... then after that went home awhile ate a hell lot with my bro and aunt together after that not long went out to meet derek at amk mrt-station then stupid me walk past him still don't know i'm such a sotong hahas after that cab-ed down to his house and he is such an ass bully me loe hahas
then after that we went to the night bazzar at hougang mall there then proceed to the mall then later my beloved huting came with her husband and her husband friend hahas... then after that we go seperate place derek sent me back to amk to talk to my kor kor for some stuff but at the same time met my cute mummy hahahs then we went to the lan-shop to shop for my kor and damm him lor play until soo long make us wait for him until soooooooooo super long then after that lian jie go back camp liao then we 3 went to the hub to meet my mummy then after that all go home...

This is the most screwed up pic's ever
but c'mon don't laugh this is my new hairstyle hahas..


*Note: To derek- I really don't mean it all but I really can't get over myself sorry after all that you have done for me but still the problem lie's with me really sorry...

Labels:




  • WELCOME

  • WELCOME
    love me, hate me?
    None of your business.


  • Gentle Advice


  • I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.



    See anything you don't like?
    Just scram! I don't need your comments
    because this is my dairy and my speech.
    I don't need airheads to judge me.


  • THE LADY




  • CONNIE

  • In full, my name is connie steven de silva
    I'm a eurasian girl
    Horoscope 'Pisces
    ' Birthday falls on 24February1991
    21 this year
    Presently pursuing
    Diploma in marketing
    Working at Cycle&carriage
    Mercedes Benz Admin


  • DECLARE
  • Blissfully Attched to Keith Lu JunHui
    on 14 JUNE 2009 3.37am

    I met you by fate, I love you with all my heart, and I will Treasure our affinity with all my strenght
    Because what makes you different makes me beautiful from within BABY ILU! =)



  • HER WANTS

  • what I want are just all the basic thing in life..
    good grades,good education & earn at least a good
    decent wage, with some happiness in life and spending
    endless moments with people whom I love and my boyfriend I am contended..


  • THE LOVES
  • HER FAMILY
    HER BOYFRIEND
    HER TRUE FRIENDS
    and also those who have already become history
    In her life....


  • HER MUSIC


  • MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com



  • MEMORY LANE
  • May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    January 2013


  • UPDATEs




  • Link OVER
  • ♥Family♥
    |♥Elfonfon cousin|
    |♥PRIVATE|

    ♥My Love♥
    |♥keith baby|

    ♥All Prps♥
    |♥Charlotte|
    |♥Crystal|
    |♥Hwai Shin|
    |♥Joanne|
    |♥Viviann|
    |♥
    Xue Ying|
    |♥Zoe|

    ♥ALL 4T1s♥
    |♥Dorina|
    |♥FITRI|
    |♥Huiting|
    |♥Hafizah|
    |♥Joanne|
    |♥JiaXin|
    |♥Johan|
    |♥Suhaila|

    ♥All Tpss Mates♥
    |♥
    Daniel|
    |♥Fiona Jie|
    |♥Nabila|
    |♥Priscilla-Jie|
    |♥Ramona|
    |♥Seng Xun-Kor|
    |♥Leonard-Kor|

    ♥ALL uR0801Ls♥
    |♥Atikah|
    |♥Alyssa|
    |♥Beverly|
    |♥Desmond|
    |♥Fiona Tan|
    |♥Jayda Ang|
    |♥Miera|
    |♥Marilyn Teo|
    |♥Priscilla|
    |♥
    Stephanie Hong|
    |♥Stephanie Lee|
    |♥Xiu Zhen|

    ♥All uA0904A♥
    |♥Charissa|
    |♥Ferris Aw|
    |♥Lawrence Lim|
    |♥Leeyan|
    |♥Maria|
    |♥Mardiana-scandal|
    |♥Nurzairina|
    |♥Shiqin-Lover|
    |♥Serena Tan|
    |♥Thomas|
    |♥Yvonne Lee|

    ♥All ITE-Mates♥
    |♥Albert-Bert Bert|
    |♥Bridge-Leader-blog|
    |♥BL EIT daddy DAvid|
    |♥Gwenda|
    |♥Jayvier|
    |♥JUWENA BL mama|
    |♥BL EIT mummy Jia Hao|
    |♥Kimberly-chander|
    |♥K-pher|
    |♥Mei-juan-jie jie|
    |♥ShuHui RK|
    |♥Shuxian|

    ♥Friend-friend♥
    |♥Eden pal|
    |♥Edward-Jian zhi|
    |♥Emily|
    |♥Emily|
    |♥Mardiana jie jie|
    |♥TQ|
    |♥
    Veron darls|
    |♥Willfred|
    |♥yichong|

    ♥All Colleague from anywhere♥
    |♥AMBER-Skagen|
    |♥Fiona-Guess-(AI AI)|
    |♥Darron|
    |♥Fiona-Guess-(AI AI)|


  • BLOGSHOPS
  • |♥Petir Blogshop2
    |♥Petir Blogshop
    |♥Hui Wen Blogshop
    |♥MJ Blogshop|
    |♥Shop here-blogshop|Photobucket


  • CREDITS
  • x x x x