Tuesday, May 20, 2008 ♥
what am I? ; Tuesday, May 20, 2008
well today jia xin came to my place we slacked then sleep awhile =)
some funny snapshots of the sleepy heads for the day haha!!!
shh.... my jia xin is sleepy =D
sleepy arse HEAD!! Hhas
my bro trying to kill me in my sleep EVIL!!! Hahas

then talk about our total secret stuff again... then after that my beloved veron came then we 3 went to house of sumo to eat well the jap food there not bad yea.. =)
after that we walked around then after that jia xin went back then veron and I continue to window shop then she come over my place then after that i sen ther to the bus-stop but throughout eveything she made me happy but still pain is there thank you darling for being there for me =)
then after that went home and rot and
continue to my pain in silence once again.....now it feels like a story replay...I still believe but i know i'm the biggest fool....Labels: biggest fool is still me