Today as usual i woke up and forgot that today is BL's movie outing and i end up turing up later than the meeting time, actually say wanna meet steph at somerset at 4.15 i end up reaching there so much later syr baby! hahas then i say them all siiting down on the floor in front of the control station damm cute man hahas after that we went to cineleisure to eat KFC then hambali very funny keep disturbing us with his unfinished burger damm kuku la haha then say him 'hambali if you do that again i swear i'll make sure you don't get to finish the balance of your burger haha but he still do it again haha then we went to catch the movie' SPEED RACER' the show damm nice la it's like damm exciting and at the same time sad as well but still it's really nice psst... (this movie is highly recomanded)hahas then after the movie we were all like disturb hambali about his IRON MAN hahas at first say he want to watch IRON MAN then after watching SPEED RACER he have no more comment hahah then when we went down to the first level guess who we saw we saw steph friend ben hum hahas we talked for awhile then suddenly my mother call me and say she at cineleisure at first i thought she was lying then later i went to search for her and indeed she was there too i found her at the burger king hahahas then after that we all went to OG and had a hell lota fun there after all the fun when it finally time to say good bye we took 11 pic's aww.. i love all of them and stephie baby i love you a hell lot too =)
In full, my name is connie steven de silva
I'm a eurasian girl
Horoscope 'Pisces '
Birthday falls on 24February1991
21 this year
Presently pursuing
Diploma in marketing
Working at Cycle&carriage
Mercedes Benz Admin
DECLARE
Blissfully Attched to Keith Lu JunHui
on 14 JUNE 2009 3.37am
I met you by fate, I love you with all my heart, and I will Treasure our affinity with all my strenght
Because what makes you different makes me beautiful from within BABY ILU! =)
HER WANTS
what I want are just all the basic thing in life..
good grades,good education & earn at least a good
decent wage, with some happiness in life and spending
endless moments with people whom I love and my boyfriend I am contended..
THE LOVES
HER FAMILY
HER BOYFRIEND
HER TRUE FRIENDS
and also those who have already become history
In her life....