Monday, May 12, 2008 ♥
Hiding ; Monday, May 12, 2008
Hiding in the dark corner of my mind
Darkness surrounds me.
As he left me to bleed alone in a puddle of blood.
When he brutally ripped out my heart.
Once an angel of light,
Who's wings were clipped from their flight.
Through a maze of throngs that rip my skin
As I linger helplessly bleeding in the dark.
Lost cries leave me roaming through time,
Now my fate is dwelling within the stars.
Locked and bound to this eternal coldness of the heart
That was buried within the dark of night so long ago.
Screams fill me with a longing that builds within my soul,
Shadows fill me.
Silently I fade away,
I drown in all my fears.
Whispers surround me
Then I hear you calling me.
In the dark of the night, I see your face.
You pull me from the dark and melt the ice from my heart.
Reflections of desire shine in your eyes...
I burn in the temptation of your heart.
Labels: the fear that idiot will never know